• Renville County MN Courthouse Renville County Courthouse
  • Renville County Government Services Center Renville County Government Services Center
  • beaverfalls cty pk9 - Copy Beaver Falls Park
  • skalbekken Park Skalbekken Park
  • Steve Nelson Renville County Scenery 420
  • Steve Nelson Renville County Scenery 001
  • ren cty sug beet11
  • 027 Vicksburg Park
  • Pheasant
Park Closures

October 2, 2018,  The following Renville County Parks are closed until further notice due to flooding:

Anderson Lake and Mack Lake.

If you choose to visit any of the open parks please remember to use caution as the ground is very saturated.

WARNING from Public Health

There has been information circulating that in order to kill mold after a flood, use hydrogen peroxide and vinegar mixed together –this is INCORRECT.  You should never mix hydrogen peroxide and vinegar together.  The resulting chemical, peracetic acid, can harm you when mixed together this way if you accidentally create a strong concentration in this fashion.

The best way to kill mold after a flood is to use BLEACH. And make it a rule to never mix bleach with anything but plain water. The Minnesota Department of Health has fact sheets available on how to safely use bleach, as well as ways to clean up mold –please keep yourself safe, use these information sheets as they are from a credible source.



Renville County Energy Assistance Change

Administration of the Energy Assistance Program is transitioning from Renville County Human Services to the United Community Action Partnership (UCAP).   The local UCAP office is located on the lower level of the Renville County Courthouse and can be reached at 320-523-1842.

Renville County now offers direct debit of your property tax payments!

Renville County now offers direct debit of your property tax payments!

 This convenient, hassle free payment allows your property tax payment to be automatically deducted from a checking or savings account at your financial institution on a semi-annual or annual basis.

 If you are interested in our direct debit option please contact our office at 320-523-2071 or read and complete the form with required information. Visit the Auditor/Treasurer's page on Renville Counties webpage to view this form. http://www.renvillecountymn.com/Auditor/Direct%20Debit%20Authorization%20Application.pdf

How do I contact a county department?

Can I pay my taxes on-line?

How do I contact Court?

Where do I go to vote, absentee voting, & register to vote?

What properties (forfeiture) are for sale for back taxes?

How can I get a copy of my property tax statement?