There is hereby created a Renville County Planning Commission whose duties and responsibilities shall consist of the following:
- To study, report, and make recommendations on amendments to the Ordinance and the Comprehensive Plan prior to adoption of the amendment by the County Board.
- To conduct public hearings, review all applications, and prepare a report and recommendation to the County Board on the following:
- Conditional Use Permits.
- Interim Use Permits.
- Plans for subdivisions of land.
- Planned unit developments.
- Plans for public land acquisition and development
Planning Commission Members
District 1 Jeff Kramer
District 2 Jerry Weldy
District 3 Helen Ruebel
District 4 Allan Strunc
District 5 Todd Dykema
At-Large Neal Johnson
At-Large John Robinson
To see the Planning Commission Meeting Dates, Agendas, and Minutes, click here.