Watercraft, Snowmobile, ATV

Registration numbers are very important when needing to do a transfer or purchase license. We issue the decals and registration cards right from our office. All DNR licenses are valid for three years.

A bill of sale is required when transferring a watercraft, ATV, ORV or snowmobile.

Titles are issued on certain watercraft. That title would be required to be submitted if transferring the ownership.

A permission slip from the registered owner is required if you do not have a renewal notice.  The DNR has a specific form to use (click here to go to the form).

To purchase DNR licenses please click the following link: DNR Online Licenses

Special Vehicle Use Permits are issued in the Environmental Services Office.