- Must be located in Renville County.
- Must be used as a residential income property for 1 year prior to application and renter occupied for the life of the loan.
- Must be the applicants rental income property and used exclusively for residential rental purposes.
- Improvements or replacement of roofs, floors, exterior walls, stairs, sidewalks, foundations, windows, doors and other basic housing features.
- Functional improvements to or replacement of electrical systems, plumbing and plumbing fixtures, heating/cooling units, individual seweage treatment systems, etc.
Note: Improvements must be permanent in nature and physically attached to the property.
Please contact the Renville County EDA office for more information (320) 523-3656.