1. Fill out application and return it to the Auditor’s Office with the appropriate fee, a certificate of liquor liability insurance, a certificate of worker’s compensation insurance if applicable.
2. The County Board will then approve or disapprove the application and get the appropriate signatures.
3. The Auditor and County Board Chairman will then sign the actual license and forward it to State Liquor Control for their approval.
4. The County Auditor’s Office will send the approved license to the establishment when they receive it from State Liquor Control.
- Liquor "On Sale" - $1,200.00
- Sunday Liquor - $100.00
- Wine - $100.00
- Non-Intoxicating Malt Liquor "On Sale" -$25.00
- Non-Intoxicating Malt Liquor "Off Sale" - $5.00
If you have questions, or would like more information, please contact the Renville County Auditor-Treasurer 's Office at (320) 523-2071.