The Presidential Primary will be held March 3, 2020.
- Only major political parties will participate in the Presidential Primay.
- Each party will have a separate ballot.
- The chair of each party will submit a list of candidates for the party's ballot.
- Only presidential candidates will be on the ballot.
- A voter's choice of party ballot will be recorded and is private data. However, a list of who voted in a presidential nomination primary and the political party each voter selected will be provided to the chair of each major political party. How a voter voted on the ballot will be secret.
For more information on the Presidential Primary visit the Secretary of state website.